Search.accessiblelist.com is a browser hijacker. Search.accessiblelist.com redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. Accessiblelist redirects the browser through Search.accessiblelist.com.
Search.accessiblelist.com is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, Accessiblelist is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Search.accessiblelist.com are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Search.accessiblelist.com collects data out of your browser, Accessiblelist is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When Accessiblelist is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Search.accessiblelist.com.
- You notice a new Accessiblelist toolbar in your browser.
- Accessiblelist might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
Accessiblelist browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to Search.accessiblelist.com and the Accessiblelist browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the Accessiblelist extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall Accessiblelist extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Accessiblelist” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove Accessiblelist extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall Accessiblelist extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Accessiblelist” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Accessiblelist extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Accessiblelist from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Accessiblelist add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Accessiblelist from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Accessiblelist Search and Remove Accessiblelist Search.
Do you still have Accessiblelist in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Accessiblelist and click Uninstall.
- Follow Accessiblelist uninstall instructions.
Remove Search.accessiblelist.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Search.accessiblelist.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Search.accessiblelist.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Search.accessiblelist.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Search.accessiblelist.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Search.accessiblelist.com from your computer and browser.