Search-find.net is a browser hijacker. Search-find.net browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Search-find.net is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Search-find.net is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Search-find.net collects data from your browser, Search-find.net is also classified as an adware program (virus).
Search-find.net browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Search-find.net and the Search-find.net browser extension has been installed, remove the Search-find.net extension as soon as possible using this Search-find.net removal instruction.
Uninstall Search-find.net extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Search-find.net” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Search-find.net extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Search-find.net” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Search-find.net extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Search-find.net from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Search-find.net add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Search-find.net from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Search-find.net Search and Remove Search-find.net Search.
Do you still have Search-find.net in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Search-find.net and click Uninstall.
- Follow Search-find.net uninstall instructions.
Remove Search-find.net with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Search-find.net with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Search-find.net adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Search-find.net with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Search-find.net detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Search-find.net from your computer and browser.