Search.hmyrecipefinder.co is a browser hijacker. Search.hmyrecipefinder.co browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Search.hmyrecipefinder.co is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Search.hmyrecipefinder.co is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Search.hmyrecipefinder.co collects data from your browser, Search.hmyrecipefinder.co is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
MyRecipeFinder browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Search.hmyrecipefinder.co and the MyRecipeFinder browser extension has been installed, remove the MyRecipeFinder extension as soon as possible using this MyRecipeFinder removal instruction.
Uninstall MyRecipeFinder extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “MyRecipeFinder” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall MyRecipeFinder extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “MyRecipeFinder” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the MyRecipeFinder extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove MyRecipeFinder from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall MyRecipeFinder add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove MyRecipeFinder from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find MyRecipeFinder Search and Remove MyRecipeFinder Search.
Do you still have MyRecipeFinder in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select MyRecipeFinder and click Uninstall.
- Follow MyRecipeFinder uninstall instructions.
Remove Search.hmyrecipefinder.co with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Search.hmyrecipefinder.co with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Search.hmyrecipefinder.co adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Search.hmyrecipefinder.co with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Search.hmyrecipefinder.co detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Search.hmyrecipefinder.co from your computer and browser.