Search.quicktoemail.com is a browser hijacker. Search.quicktoemail.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Search.quicktoemail.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Search.quicktoemail.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Search.quicktoemail.com collects data from your browser, Search.quicktoemail.com is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
Quick To Email browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Search.quicktoemail.com and the Quick To Email browser extension has been installed, remove the Quick To Email extension as soon as possible using this Quick To Email removal instruction.
Remove Quick To Email
Uninstall Quick To Email extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Quick To Email” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Quick To Email extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Quick To Email” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Quick To Email extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Quick To Email from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Quick To Email add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Quick To Email from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Quick To Email Search and Remove Quick To Email Search.
Do you still have Quick To Email in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Quick To Email and click Uninstall.
- Follow Quick To Email uninstall instructions.
Remove Search.quicktoemail.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Search.quicktoemail.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Search.quicktoemail.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Search.quicktoemail.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Search.quicktoemail.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Search.quicktoemail.com from your computer and browser.