Streaming-lab.com is a browser hijacker. Streaming-lab.com browser hijacker enumerates changes to the homepage and the browser’s search-engine of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Edge.
Streaming-lab.com is regularly presented on the internet as a helpful homepage. However, in fact, Streaming Lab Tab is a browser hijacker that gathers all varieties of computer information out of your browser.
The statistics gathered by Streaming-lab.com are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Streaming-lab.com collects data out of your browser, Streaming-lab.com is likewise categorized as a spyware program (virus).
Streaming Lab Tab browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage has changed to Streaming-lab.com and the Streaming Lab Tab browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the Streaming Lab Tab extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove Streaming Lab Tab
Uninstall Streaming Lab Tab extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Streaming Lab Tab” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Streaming Lab Tab extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Streaming Lab Tab” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Streaming Lab Tab extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Streaming Lab Tab from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Streaming Lab Tab add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Streaming Lab Tab from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Streaming Lab Tab Search and Remove Streaming Lab Tab Search.
Do you still have Streaming Lab Tab in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Streaming Lab Tab and click Uninstall.
- Follow Streaming Lab Tab uninstall instructions.
Remove Streaming-lab.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Streaming-lab.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Streaming-lab.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Streaming-lab.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Streaming-lab.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Streaming-lab.com from your computer and browser.