StreamlinedDIY is a browser hijacker. StreamlinedDIY redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. StreamlinedDIY redirects the browser through int.search.myway.com.
StreamlinedDIY is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, StreamlinedDIY is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by StreamlinedDIY are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because StreamlinedDIY collects data out of your browser, StreamlinedDIY is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When StreamlinedDIY is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to StreamlinedDIY.
- You notice a new StreamlinedDIY toolbar in your browser.
- StreamlinedDIY might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
StreamlinedDIY browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to StreamlinedDIY and the StreamlinedDIY browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the StreamlinedDIY extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall StreamlinedDIY extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “StreamlinedDIY” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove StreamlinedDIY extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall StreamlinedDIY extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “StreamlinedDIY” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the StreamlinedDIY extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove StreamlinedDIY from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall StreamlinedDIY add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove StreamlinedDIY from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find StreamlinedDIY Search and Remove StreamlinedDIY Search.
Do you still have StreamlinedDIY in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select StreamlinedDIY and click Uninstall.
- Follow StreamlinedDIY uninstall instructions.
Remove StreamlinedDIY with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing StreamlinedDIY with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
StreamlinedDIY adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove StreamlinedDIY with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the StreamlinedDIY detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed StreamlinedDIY from your computer and browser.