Super PDF Convert is a browser hijacker. Super PDF Convert redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. Super PDF Convert redirects the browser.
Super PDF Convert is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, Super PDF Convert is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Super PDF Convert are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Super PDF Convert collects data out of your browser, Super PDF Convert is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When Super PDF Convert is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Super PDF Convert.
- You notice a new Super PDF Convert toolbar in your browser.
- Super PDF Convert might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
Super PDF Convert browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to Super PDF Convert and the Super PDF Convert browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the Super PDF Convert extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove Super PDF Convert
Uninstall Super PDF Convert extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Super PDF Convert” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the Super PDF Convert extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall Super PDF Convert extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Super PDF Convert” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Super PDF Convert extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Super PDF Convert from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Super PDF Convert add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Super PDF Convert from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Super PDF Convert Search and Remove Super PDF Convert Search.
Do you still have Super PDF Convert in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Super PDF Convert and click Uninstall.
- Follow Super PDF Convert uninstall instructions.
Remove Super PDF Convert with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Super PDF Convert with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Super PDF Convert adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Super PDF Convert with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Super PDF Convert detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Super PDF Convert from your computer and browser.