TestiNetSpeed is a browser hijacker. TestiNetSpeed redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine, and new tab. TestiNetSpeed redirects the browser.
TestiNetSpeed is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, TestiNetSpeed is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by TestiNetSpeed are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because TestiNetSpeed collects data out of your browser, TestiNetSpeed is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When TestiNetSpeed is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to TestiNetSpeed.
- You notice a new TestiNetSpeed toolbar in your browser.
- TestiNetSpeed might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
TestiNetSpeed browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab, and search engine have changed to TestiNetSpeed and the TestiNetSpeed browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the TestiNetSpeed extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall TestiNetSpeed extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “TestiNetSpeed” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove the TestiNetSpeed extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall TestiNetSpeed extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “TestiNetSpeed” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the TestiNetSpeed extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove TestiNetSpeed from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall TestiNetSpeed add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove TestiNetSpeed from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find TestiNetSpeed Search and Remove TestiNetSpeed Search.
Do you still have TestiNetSpeed in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select TestiNetSpeed and click Uninstall.
- Follow TestiNetSpeed uninstall instructions.
Remove TestiNetSpeed with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing TestiNetSpeed with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
TestiNetSpeed adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove TestiNetSpeed with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the TestiNetSpeed detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed TestiNetSpeed from your computer and browser.