Trackpackagetab.com is a browser hijacker. Trackpackagetab.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge.
Trackpackagetab.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Trackpackagetab.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Trackpackagetab.com collects data from your browser, Trackpackagetab.com is also classified as an adware program (virus).
Track Package Tab browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Trackpackagetab.com and the Track Package Tab browser extension has been installed, remove the Track Package Tab extension as soon as possible using this Track Package Tab removal instruction.
Remove Track Package Tab
Uninstall Track Package Tab extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Track Package Tab” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall Track Package Tab extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Track Package Tab” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Track Package Tab extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Track Package Tab from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Track Package Tab add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Track Package Tab from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Track Package Tab Search and Remove Track Package Tab Search.
Do you still have Track Package Tab in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Track Package Tab and click Uninstall.
- Follow Track Package Tab uninstall instructions.
Remove Trackpackagetab.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Trackpackagetab.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Trackpackagetab.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Trackpackagetab.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Trackpackagetab.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Trackpackagetab.com from your computer and browser.