Ubrowsesearch.com is a browser hijacker. Ubrowsesearch.com redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. UBrowse Search redirects the browser through Ubrowsesearch.com.
Ubrowsesearch.com is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, UBrowse Search is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Ubrowsesearch.com are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Ubrowsesearch.com collects data out of your browser, UBrowse Search is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When UBrowse Search is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Ubrowsesearch.com.
- You notice a new UBrowse Search toolbar in your browser.
- UBrowse Search might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
UBrowse Search browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to Ubrowsesearch.com and the UBrowse Search browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the UBrowse Search extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove UBrowse Search
Uninstall UBrowse Search extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “UBrowse Search” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove UBrowse Search extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall UBrowse Search extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “UBrowse Search” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the UBrowse Search extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove UBrowse Search from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall UBrowse Search add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove UBrowse Search from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find UBrowse Search Search and Remove UBrowse Search Search.
Do you still have UBrowse Search in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select UBrowse Search and click Uninstall.
- Follow UBrowse Search uninstall instructions.
Remove Ubrowsesearch.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Ubrowsesearch.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Ubrowsesearch.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Ubrowsesearch.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Ubrowsesearch.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Ubrowsesearch.com from your computer and browser.