Ubrowsesearch.net is a browser hijacker. Ubrowsesearch.net redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. UBrowseSearch redirects the browser through Ubrowsesearch.net.
Ubrowsesearch.net is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, UBrowseSearch is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Ubrowsesearch.net are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Ubrowsesearch.net collects data out of your browser, UBrowseSearch is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When UBrowseSearch is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Ubrowsesearch.net.
- You notice a new UBrowseSearch toolbar in your browser.
- UBrowseSearch might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
UBrowseSearch browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to Ubrowsesearch.net and the UBrowseSearch browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the UBrowseSearch extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Uninstall UBrowseSearch extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “UBrowseSearch” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove UBrowseSearch extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall UBrowseSearch extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “UBrowseSearch” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the UBrowseSearch extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove UBrowseSearch from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall UBrowseSearch add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove UBrowseSearch from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find UBrowseSearch Search and Remove UBrowseSearch Search.
Do you still have UBrowseSearch in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select UBrowseSearch and click Uninstall.
- Follow UBrowseSearch uninstall instructions.
Remove Ubrowsesearch.net with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Ubrowsesearch.net with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Ubrowsesearch.net adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Ubrowsesearch.net with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Ubrowsesearch.net detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Ubrowsesearch.net from your computer and browser.