Ultra-search1.com is a browser hijacker. Ultra-search1.com redirects the browser’s default homepage, search engine and new tab. Ultra Search redirects the browser through Ultra-search1.com.
Ultra-search1.com is regularly manifested on the internet as a helpful homepage. In fact, Ultra Search is a browser hijacker that gathers all kinds of browsing data such as search queries and cookies out of your browser and alters the browser’s new tab page.
The statistics gathered by Ultra-search1.com are used for advertising employment. The statistics are sold to advertising networks. Because Ultra-search1.com collects data out of your browser, Ultra Search is likewise categorized as a spyware program (browser hijacker).
When Ultra Search is installed, you will notice the following:
- The default search engine and new tab page in your browser are redirected to Ultra-search1.com.
- You notice a new Ultra Search toolbar in your browser.
- Ultra Search might show advertisements and track your search queries within your browser.
Ultra Search browser extension will deploy itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser after successful infiltration. Note that no browser developer yet marks this browser hijacker as potentially dangerous.
If your browser’s default homepage, new tab and search engine have changed to Ultra-search1.com and the Ultra Search browser extension has been installed in your browser, remove the Ultra Search extension as quickly as possible from your web browser settings. Also, make sure to remove adware from your computer!
Remove Ultra Search
Uninstall Ultra Search extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Ultra Search” browser extension and click Remove.
Can’t remove Ultra Search extension because the extension is managed?
Uninstall Ultra Search extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “Ultra Search” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the Ultra Search extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove Ultra Search from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall Ultra Search add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove Ultra Search from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find Ultra Search Search and Remove Ultra Search Search.
Do you still have Ultra Search in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select Ultra Search and click Uninstall.
- Follow Ultra Search uninstall instructions.
Remove Ultra-search1.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Ultra-search1.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Ultra-search1.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Ultra-search1.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Ultra-search1.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Ultra-search1.com from your computer and browser.