Videoz-searchs.com is a browser hijacker. Videoz-searchs.com browser hijacker changes the homepage of Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Edge – Chromium Edge.
Videoz-searchs.com is regularly offered on the internet as a convenient homepage. However, in reality, this is a browser hijacker that collects all kinds of data from your browser.
The data collected by Videoz-searchs.com is used for advertising purposes. The data is sold to advertising networks. Because Videoz-searchs.com collects data from your browser, Videoz-searchs.com is also classified as a (PUP) Potentially Unwanted Program.
VideozSearchs browser extension will install itself in the Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Edge browser. No browser developer yet notices this browser hijacker as unwanted.
If your home page has changed to Videoz-searchs.com and the VideozSearchs browser extension has been installed, remove the VideozSearchs extension as soon as possible using this VideozSearchs removal instruction.
Uninstall VideozSearchs extension from Google Chrome
- Open Google Chrome
- Type chrome://extensions/ in the Google Chrome address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “VideozSearchs” browser extension and click Remove.
Uninstall VideozSearchs extension from Firefox
- Open Firefox
- Type about:addons in the Firefox address bar and press ENTER on your keyboard.
- Find the “VideozSearchs” browser extension and click the three dots on the right of the VideozSearchs extension.
Select Remove from the menu to remove VideozSearchs from the Firefox browser.
Uninstall VideozSearchs add-on from Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu (wrench icon) in the top right.
- Open Manage Addons from the menu.
- Remove VideozSearchs from Extensions and Toolbars.
- On the left open Search Providers settings.
- Find VideozSearchs Search and Remove VideozSearchs Search.
Do you still have VideozSearchs in Internet Explorer?
- Open Windows Control Panel.
- Go to Uninstall a program.
- Click “installed on” column to sort the recently installed applications by date.
- Select VideozSearchs and click Uninstall.
- Follow VideozSearchs uninstall instructions.
Remove Videoz-searchs.com with Malwarebytes
I recommend removing Videoz-searchs.com with Malwarebytes. Malwarebytes is a comprehensive adware removal tool and free to use.
Videoz-searchs.com adware leaves traces such as malicious files, registry keys, scheduled tasks on your device, make sure to completely remove Videoz-searchs.com with Malwarebytes.
- Install Malwarebytes, follow on-screen instructions.
- Click Scan to start a malware-scan.
- Wait for the Malwarebytes scan to finish.
- Once completed, review the Videoz-searchs.com detections.
- Click Quarantine to continue.
- Reboot Windows after all the detections are moved to quarantine.
You have now successfully removed Videoz-searchs.com from your computer and browser.